NMDRC

warwgn

the real deal is you should both be praying I have more problems, cause if not you'll both be breathing my raptor exhaust!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil: I know yall are good enough to stay at least that close to me...........untill I get some real suspension then it's :bolt: good bye!!!!!!!!

7_11_1.gif Time to wake up Dustin. Were you dreaming you were Bill Ballance again.4_1_72.gif I'm just kidding Dustin. I hope you do good at the next race. You have a lot of points you need to make up for. Don't forget to use your six pack rack you haul your lunch around during the race. You are going to need that extra energy to keep up.4_15_3.gif

HELL NO!!!! I packed a lunch for alamgordo and looked what happened!!! :Dbanghead:flush:

I hope I have no more mechanical probs, it would be nice to run a straight race and have no excuse for not placing real high..And youre right I got alot of points to make up, hope they do the angelfie race next month too, that would help me out for over all points I'm sure...... :whoa:

I'm not going sunday either, I still havent pulled the starter apart or the oneway bearing to determine what the problem is. I think it is a spring that has gone bad on the one way bearing and I have seen where you can fix it with an o-ring and it will hold for awhile untill I can get a good one from L&A, they are suppused to make a bullet proof replacement. I hope I can rig it up somehow, or possible put the CNC shop to work and make my own not sure yet, all I know is I got to do something fast just in case they do hold the race in august.