Banshee got Impounded on saturday!DAMN!

ellison445

Im in shock right now! I caught a flat last weekend doing some trail ridding with family..Left the bike on the trailor figured that I would fix it this weekend. I go into my garage and get her out, didnt feel like swaping tires so I figured I would throw some tire slim in for a quick fix. With the tire slim you have to get the tire inflated and moving asap. So I said to myself I would role her down the street in first gear for 2-3minutes to get it circulated. I had a couple of kids in the street with a basketball hoop, so to avoid hurting them I did it on the sidewalk because there was no kids. As Im ridding I hear the sirens and the officer on the loud speaker saying kill the engine. so I kill the engine and prepare to tell the officer what I was doing, before I could do that I was cuffed on the car and read my rights. to make a long story short they was not trying to hear what I had to say, they arrested me, impounded my bike and gave me five summonses for Driving on the sidewalk, no helmet, Unlicesed Operator, reckless endangerment and Unregistered Vehicle. Now I have to go to court for this bull$#!^... If anyone has any advice to what I can do about this situation Please share.

thanks!

Man that sucks. The cops around here are ass holes 2. :jesterlaugh: They always drive by all slow and trying to look in the garage and see if the 4wheelers are home. They would love to pick me up because first of all I'm not old enough to drive and they hate my Banshee becuz it is loud and I haul ass up and down the road sometime lol. O well tho, screw um. Well good in court man, us banshee riders will be thinkin of you. :headbang:

dude what the f*ck were you thinking? driving your bashee down the street to fill up your tire from going flat, cmon man i bet your were out to do more than that. you lucky thats all they held against you. you shoulld be hung for that kida shit. LOL J/k.

fuckin cops right? all you can do it piss them off. make there miserable lives more miserable. they dont get me miserable. when they procecute me i just say. its only a record. or its only money when they fine you 3000. ya know? whjo needs that money anyways, not i. id rather see it spent on procacuting the inncent people so the cleargy men and women can get paid. because lets face it. thats all that really counts right?

i really would have no guilt killing a cop that inforces the law the rtwong way. he does society no fuckin good. it would just be like killing a human in war from a foreign country.

how about this. hey young man, kill you engine. hey your not suposed to be riding on these streets you couls end up killing someone. if i catch yopu again im gonna write you a fine. "you say" ok, i was just fixing my flat tire rolling it down this hill. "cop" oh ok. but if i see you again on the streets with that your gonna be in trouble. "you say" ok, sorry about that, thanks. "cop says" ok take it easy. "you say" you too. and you push it back up to your house.

i can dream cant i. LOOOOL. some times i ask my self who there really working for. but if its just me against them i will be put away. if this shit happend to everyone and they all stand up. game over. "Donal Trump" YOUR FIRED!. :clap:

Edited by DirtRider

dude what the f*ck were you thinking? driving your bashee down the street to fill up your tire from going flat, cmon man i bet your were out to do more than that. you lucky thats all they held against you. you shoulld be hung for that kida shit. LOL J/k.

fuckin cops right? all you can do it piss them off. make there miserable lives more miserable. they dont get me miserable. when they procecute me i just say. its only a record. or its only money when they fine you 3000. ya know? whjo needs that money anyways, not i. id rather see it spent on procacuting the inncent people so the cleargy men and women can get paid. because lets face it. thats all that really counts right?

i really would have no guilt killing a cop that inforces the law the rtwong way. he does society no fuckin good. it would just be like killing a human in war from a foreign country.

how about this. hey young man, kill you engine. hey your not suposed to be riding on these streets you couls end up killing someone. if i catch yopu again im gonna write you a fine. "you say" ok, i was just fixing my flat tire rolling it down this hill. "cop" oh ok. but if i see you again on the streets with that your gonna be in trouble. "you say" ok, sorry about that, thanks. "cop says" ok take it easy. "you say" you too. and you push it back up to your house.

i can dream cant i. LOOOOL. some times i ask my self who there really working for. but if its just me against them i will be put away. if this shit happend to everyone and they all stand up. game over. "Donal Trump" YOUR FIRED!. :clap:

Dirt rider, It was an honest mistake, he had no intention of hurting anyone, or causing any trouble, although I would have jacked up the back end and idled her in first gear for 10-15 minutes, but thats just me.

And you are still a moron/ First you cant spell, second your opinions about killing a cop or person for that fact, is why you have a criminal record and will probably go to prison one day. And yes cops can be a pain in the ass, they probably should have been a little forgiving in this matter, but regardless they are doing their job. Something you probably dont have.

Any way ellison445, sorry about your luck. Hope the fines arent too steep.

I like arguing with you dirtrider. Because your moronic responses, make me look smarter. I know I am not the brightest crayon in the box, but dirtrider, you are almost the dumbest person I have met on the net. How old are you anyway? 12?

hehehe, and yes in fact I do say "yes officer, whatever you say officer",,, you know why? That attitude has gotten me out of:

3-seperate counts of possession of marijuana :rolleyes:

1-potential DUI :unsure:

and 2- speeding tickets :D

each time my attitude has given the officer a reason to let me go. With no concequences (sp?).

So blow me dirteater

Edited by dogboystoy

I hear ya dogboystoy! The only thing having an attitude with a cop is gonna get you is a one way ticket to jail...as you should already know dirtrider. Weren't you the one who just whined and complained for getting arrested and getting ANOTHER DUI? We all know where your logic gets you :shootself:

I myself have avoided tickets for cooperating with the police. As much as some people hate them the "majority" of police are here to protect us. Yeah, there are crooked cops, assholes and what not; BUT, If you're nice when/if you get busted your odds of walking away free and clear are MUCH better than being an ass.

So when is your court date again dirtrider?

Edited by bigboybanshee

brooke let me explain it clearly. in america there are cops that have no buisness even living in america. they compensate for there inferiority by become a cop so it makes them feel superrior. they will convict innocent people beace they get a sence of worth that they are superior than the trash on the street. not to say that there isnt some trash on the street either. some are too fuckin prideful and self centerd to even care about anyone else. i mean, what are they there for? to server and protect the innocent. do you know how many people get life for crimes they didn commit? crazy. some people like dogboy are cowars that will never stand for whats right, he will become like all them, just so he can excape and go back to fucking himself up on dope and poison. what i speek they cant understand. its all parts of the game. how can you be good if you couldnt be bad. how could you be evil if you didnt have a choice/chance to be good? as far as i know you have to be tought to be evil and good. while men die on the battle feild, all he cares about is how fucked up hes getting or where hes gonna buy his next bag from. why doesnt he like me? think. hed rather put nails through the fists of people like me and let them hang on a cross somewhere. im not Jesus, i have the living sperit inside me. you have your ego, its a constant battle between good and evil.

another 9-11 anyone?

well............................... this one time in band camp.

seriously. by the "law". police. i really havent been convicted of something i didnt do. not to say that it doesnt happen to other people. when i was young i cryed when i saw the ending of the shaw shank redemption. but it never went to my head if you know what i mean. but all the times i got cought the penalties were too harsh and they really didnt teach me anything. i just kept on going because it provided a little more sin. "oh if i get cought again i will be in bigger trouble........lets do it. LOL ya know. i never learned anything. you cant teach what you dont know and understand. and cops really forget what there doing some times i think. im not taklking about the good cops. i cant explain this to some people. its like teaching them how to tie there shoes if they dont have any feet its not gonna work. i think you might understand a little what im talking about, no?