wanna start

ssbanshee

all i know for tt is you want em low and fast, seems like you have the fast covered, get lowering blocks for it, extend the arms and the axle, get some flat track tires, thats a pretty good start oh and shorten the swingarm

if you looking to just try it out we have a race here in gardner in a month i can contact you when i get the for sure dates its nice small race you can run stock or modified... be a good pratice race.. i'll be there with my bro and a few ... few freinds lol... just let me know if you wanna go i'll get ahold of ya ..

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to buy a swaybar. It will really help to keep the left front down. I just switched to a banshee from a quadzilla so set up is all new to me too but I took second place with stock tires. my first race on it. Also keep in mind that those tires are almost 100 each so if you buy em new buy a medium compound. I also prefer stainless brake lines so you have more control on stopping. I also use good wheel and axle bearings and an oring chain for less resistance. I think that every little but counts. But i also weigh around 270 so I need all the help I can get. If you look on ebay or ask around at the track you can save a little money. Some spare sprockets are a good idea too. And I think nerfbars are a must. At those speeds you don't want someone getting into your feet. I know this won't make you win but I hope it helps a little.