need chain and sproket

Hey I need a good chain that does not have to adjust so many times. I think its called a X chain not to sure. But they can take a lot of shit. And sprokets what are some good types and what sizes. Stock they are 14front 41 back. I pt pipes and reeds on my banshee. I was thinking 40 back and 15 up front. What do u think about that. Top end good but will I still have good low end pull.

I run a 15/41 gearing generally. If if get's a little tight or sometimes at the dunes, I'll switch to a 40 rear. That's a good combo. I run the cheapest sprockets I can find. Like JT sprockets from MagicRacing or Primary Drive from RockyMountain, they are just plain ol good sprockets, with nothing fancy to raise the price. The DID is a very good chain, can't go wrong with it.

Edited by sredish

Regina makes a new "ATV X-Ring" chain also. Designed specifically for quads, I just picked one up and installed it over the weekend, I got tired of the "rivet links" on my old RK, as soon as I ride it I'll give a report.