Ny riders, where do u race at?

frocashmoney24

just wondering some of the tracks you guys race at. anybody go to walkins? i saw there was a red and black shee there but i didnt have time to go talk to them, wonderin if it was anyone at this site. But freedom, elkland, anyone race there?

• 2 weeks later...

I raced at Motomasters in maple view, they have a nice fast and wide track with some good jumps. I'ts great because they usually start the quads before the bikes but then later in the day it gets torn up real bad for the finals. www.motomasters.com

wassup350 I was on tug hill this weekend in my truck(sun) It was raining pretty bad but before the rain started I drove past a house with a banshee in the yard and a buddy of mine said it was the owner of a honda shops house. I came in to tug hill through snow ridge sled trail. Some nice off-roading on that trail. Also went down the old tracks totally flooded in one spot but made it through no prob. Cruised on my buddies 70 acres and ended up at the site of the St.peters cemetary where the church was before we went back into belfort. Sorry about being off topic. We are going to get a ride together on tug hill before the end of the summer probly about 8-10 banshees.

No area 51 is all bikes,but they will have a quad track ready next year.

And fro I just raced at Freedom on Saterday.I didn't race there MX track I raced ther TT track.It was pretty cool,but I didn't do to great (I couldn't get shit for traction on that clay,it just wanted to spin).