+2+1 a-arms/v-arms

Wassup350

I just orderd some lonestar +2+1 v-arms/a-arms. I know it put a hole in my bank but damn im excited. I know all you guys who have this set up with +2+1 love it so im sure i will be happy also. Any input would be great as to what i can expect. I guess all i have to worry about now is staying away from tight spaces like trees i usually barely make it through :lol: . Oh yea plus i probably dont wantmy mom to see the receipt because she wants me to save money for books :rolleyes:

BRAAAAP

Enshure that your Heim joints sit perfectly straight, also make shure that the exposed threads equel what's the other side's threads are..that's how you adjust your castor. Also run the bottom spindle ball joints flush with the lower A-arm(ALL the way in) because if you don't, you'll bend them..ther upper ball joints can be moved freely and this will adjust your camber. Try to set it up with about a 1/2 toe out as the +1 fwd will make your ride seem a bit twichy..a steering damper will solve that if it's too much for you to handle (I have one) Red lock tight will be your freind and the bushings will last you a very long time. My front end is over three years old and AFTER I had gotten it dialed it, I've only eaten up 2 ball joints, 5 tie rod ends (this setup is hard on tie rods) and 4 heim joints. Not bad for three years of abuse. Oh, in case your wondering nothing broke, they just wore themselves out...well nothing except for that spindle..but it was from 1987 so that don't count. But the clear coat on the powder coating is flaking off...funny my rear swingarm is 5 years old and it's still on it's original paint from lonestar.