Low+Mid or Mid+High?!

I am moding my Shee before the next season! My Sumer jobs arnt paying alot so i am going to need some help here. I want to get pipes and mess with carbs at the same time since they cost alot but what else should i do to my Banshee?! I have Boost Bottle, K&N, TORS Removal, and I changed my sproket down 1 from stock. I want to get V Force Reeds.

But the big questions is what pipe do I need to get?! I Want:

T-5/T-6 (Which ever you guys thinks best)

-OR-

Duncan Mid Range Engine Kit

I use my Shee for dune runnin' and Draging up hills. I prefer to drag mostly but i still wanna be fast with the 250r's i run with when we go dune riding...

Also if someone has any other cheap mods that do good for the bike please tell me!

As for now im doing nothing but looking at your guy's Banshees :yank:

Edited by WannaBEdragKing

T6's are for a stock motor?? I had them they were fine till i started moding, Then they changed the hole make up of the pipe.......TOOMEY WILL EVEN TELL YOU THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the fit theywere having some major issues with them rubbing on the frame this is how i got mine exchanged for T5'S the best move i have many.. Night and day difference!!!!!!!! :bolt:

Edited by NE-Shee

well this has been an age old question what should get for pipes .........i think personnally we all have differente opinions on what is better and what is worst i just think there is different categories of pipes

we should list what kind is low end mid range and hi end pipes and from there i personnally think the choice belongs to the buyer depending on what look your going for etc.....

i like my ptr mids for the look the sound and the low end and the mid range but thats my choice

some poeple here say that other cheaper pipes(price wise) are just as good if not better so depends on what you have tried owned and want for a look

my 2 cents :bolt:

Edited by ozstriker

n-p from what i've seen riding with a couple poeple the T5 are well renouned and i've never heard any one complaine about them

but then again there is th ptr's hi rev that seem to be quit nice (personal opinion) but they are a little more expensive

but tommey with the T5 have made their mark and proven the quality :headbang:

i got the ptr mid's because the tommey T5's were back order ......the shop gave me the option of waiting or getting ptr mid's at the same price :dance: so i jumped on them but they usually are about 600$ canadian more than T5's

as long as your happy with what you have and paid what you can afford have fun and ride hard

I have a bike with Toomeys and one with CPI's. Both are totally different bikes, i.e. the one with CPI's has some engine work done etc and the one with the Toomeys is stock except for V-Force. I would suggest going with CPI's. They work well with a stock motor, and when you get around to porting and polishing it the CPI's outshine the Toomeys. Also, If you are looking for a high end pipe I would suggest going UP a tooth from stock on the front sprocket, from 14 to 15, this will enhance your pipes greatly, especially the ones you are considering. Good luck with your choice, you wont be disappointed with any pipe choice that were previously mentioned.

NE-Shee

T6's are for a stock motor?? I had them they were fine till i started moding, Then they changed the hole make up of the pipe.......TOOMEY WILL EVEN TELL YOU THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok what do u mean by this?! I mean when u say "started moding". Is that like the motor its self or the bike all together (Ex. Boost Bottle, reeds and what ever else is in my sig vvv)?

Thx NE-Shee