t-6 problem

put some new toomey t-6's on a 2004 banshee. k&n filter with no lid, #280 mains, stock pilots and stock needle on the 4th also still has the tors system. the bike starts and idles without a problem but after you put it in gear its real hard to get it moving it just bogs out real bad, once you start moving and keep the revs high it responce pretty good, but if you let go of the gas and hit it again it bogs and then responceds. what do you guys think is the problem? any advice will help, thanks

I am having the same problem. I have the toomey needle it in now on the 5th spot. I am waiting to get some new stock needles and will put them in on the 4th clip. But what pilots should I be running? I have the t6 pipes, with the uni 2 stage filter, no snorkel, and airbox vents. Other than that I am stock. Any adivce would help.

I just installed the TR-6's this week. Running with .020 over wiseco's, pod filter w/outerwear, boyesen reeds, TORS eliminated, running the 280 mains, needle on 4th clip position, and 25 pilots, runs great, snappy throttle response on the bottom and unreal response in mid and top. No problems yet with about 5 hours on the shee. I am at 300 feet and about 90 degrees average temp right now. Hope this is of some value.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, just changed the stock needle back to the original 3rd position and there was a big improvement in throtle responce, more low and mid power. it might just be me but it seems like it could improve just a little in those parts, or not.

want to thank you guys for all the help.

P.S. does anybody know anything about Raptors?