:cry: why me

Nighty

well as they say shit happens! but think about this.........in 16 weeks youll be back in jocksland with me, racing on the beach, drinking loads of beer and seeing all the people that you met over here again! even i cant wait for that!!!

i wish i had a fast forward button on life!!!!!

I know how you feel I just got my cast off my wrist. I had 4 screws holding my wrist together, and steel rods and shit! Got some cool lookin scars now but its pretty much useless and doesnt want to bend. When it does bend the slightest bit it hurts like a mofo. banghead It really sucks cause I would be racing TT this weekend if I could, I already missed the one two weeks ago! :angry: I'll still be there though watching my buddies race :shootself: Soo ride safe and have fun!!

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck with your wrist, give it time to heal, don't push it. At least you broke it doing something fun, In May I broke my foot when I stepped into the rutts from my truck tire. Don't mind the fact that I was so damn drunk I couldn't get up and everyone was in the house sleeping so I had no choice but to hobbel into the house by myself. I passed out and forgot about it until morning. NOW that sucked I went to get out of bed, stepped on it and I may have been too drunk to remeber the pain of breaking it, but that morning it all came back to me. And to top it all off I was suppose to start at my new job that next day, (I got drunk at my college graduation party). So when I hobbled into work on crutches my boss just about killed me. How is a nurse suppose to work on crutches? I had that cast on for 2 months! No wheeling for 2 months!!!!!!! Now I am back to normal (if I ever was!) and I figure if I break anything else it had better be from something fun like wheeling not drinking...... Sorry for the long story just hopping to make you feel better.