Which is Best-Banshee-Raptor-or the new Yfz 450

Hi guys i desperatly want advice on which quad is the best in terms of

-power--handling--maintenence costs etc

ive always wanted to get a banshee cause the acceleration power is awesome-- :whoa:

but talking to other quad riders they always put me off --saying they are hard to handle

--cost a lot of money on maintenance. :wacko:

some say go for a raptor--or the new Yfz 450- <_< --some even say go for the honda or suzuki models

but i want to stick with Yams-----So as i will be spending between

I ride a Banshee and I love the looks of it more than the other quads out there. Dont get me wrong...The new 450 is nice and is showing its strenght in areas. If I were to pick a fourstroke the 450 would be my choice. On the other hand I like waiting a few years after a model is out to give the corporation time to get the bugs worked out. Banshees are a wilder ride! I havent had any trouble with my Banshee. The only bruise I received from this machine is the Black and Blue beatings I get from my wife when I Buy another Great looking aftermarket part for it. My advice is ....go and ride several quads before you buy one and make sure you are completely satisfied. Ride safe.

Hello,

The only people who say Banshees are a pain in the ass...are the people who are afraid they will get stomped on by one :P ....

Banshees are a finicky machine...sometimes....but is well worth it. Also they are cheaper to rebuild...no valves to mess with ...less moving parts. My banshee is a 95. It just recieved its first new topend this winter. Only went .10 over. Like anything else....take care of it....it will take care of you.

get the banshee...and whoop some 4-choke ass.... :rolleyes:

Seriously tho...dont let people scare you. The banshee is not a hassle to maintain.

Ultimatly the choice is yours.....but I ride anything with my shee...trails, hills, coal..whatever...

Nick

Thanx for the replies guys---and all the advice.. :D

i posted in this section cause i want to buy one and this is where everyone is selling --

i just wanted hear opinions from guys who ride shees regularly....

thx nick and Klotzban its worth gettin beaten black and blue :clap: to have top shee

Have fun guys ;)