Need some expert help My Shee is a Dog

I started a thread a couple of months back on my 01 Banshee running extremely flat - Since that time I have tried everything suggested except a leak down test. I am still having the same problem, here goes:

2001 Banshee bored 80 over - brand new wiseco pro lites, everything else stock - brand new rebuild and it runs like S@$T - No Power band whatsoever - it'll jump a little in 1st gear but after that it's as flat as a pancake - nowhere near what it should be.

Here is what I have done:

Tors sytem is completely removed and everything related has been disconnected, parking brake gone and disconnected, tube is in place between the carbs, slides are in the correct carbs, Reeds are perfect, I get 120psi a side at 650 ft above sea level, spark is good and I have tried 8 new sets of plugs while I tried to dial this b@#$tch in. The only thing I haven't done (and this maybe it) is re-jet it for the new bore size - has stock jets and stock clip settings (I actually tried going up one clip to lean it out, but no change). Jet size recommendations would be appreciated (not my specialty) The carbs are clean I have been through them with a microscope. Well, thats the best I can do to describe my problem - your help is always appreciated.

Thanks <bangheadreallyreallyreallyhard>

You might check your silencers , take them apart and see if they are full of carbon and sludge.

Make sure your air filter is clean.

Exactly. And what brand of oil are you using and at what ratio?

Is there more or less smoke than usuall from the exhaust?

Is it idleing faster than normal or did you have to try to adjust the

idle speed down anytime recently? If it revs clean and fast while

not under load but does not make power under load you are probably

losing crankcase pressure. Its not your clutch side crank seal or you would

be sucking and burning tranny fluid. Its either the flywheel side crank

seal or the cylinder base gasket is leaking or the machined crankcase

mating surfaces are leaking, which do not use a gasket. They are

sealed with a sealant called yamabond that you can get at the stealership.

Make sure the intake and exhaust can flow properly like PlaynSand said.

What you describe does not sound ignition related...misfiring and timing issues are fairly distinguishable from other engine problems IMO.

Sounds like you need to do a pressure test.

I will check the silencers, When the choke is pulled out it fades like it should (boggs down). I use Klotz @ 32:1 - exhaust smoke is a tiny bit heavy, does not rev up at idle like there is an air leak. The reason I am at 80 over: when I bought this shee (for practically nothing because of problems) the guy before me had a dealership rebuild his quad and the mechanic did not seat the wrist pin "C" clip and it popped out and tore up the right side. I had to go 80 over to get the jug clean and also had the case split to make sure there was no metal remaining in the motor. Filter setup is stock. If it is the flywheel side crank seal - how hard is it to install, I've never been in the case - I had a shop split it the first time. Thanks alot for the help.

Thanks for the help guys but I fixed it myself..................I SOLD IT - runs great now - no worries. However I did buy another one (idiot) and now I have new problems which I'll post in another thread - thanks.

Thanks again