Got my stuff bac

NAXbansheeman11

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srry to tell u but that is my bike. Thats what it looked like when i raced mx and all these guys know that I have pics of my racing it. And why won't u answer the phone when my dad calls u. U pussy.

Well when u gonna give me the rest of my stuff back.

The axle the stem and all that. I know u have it or u gave it to some one or u sold it.

i mean hell we didnt show up to hurt anyone, and you know that. i was just there cause he said that there was a lot of stuff to pick up, and she had no reason to be scared unless YOU told her to be scared for some reason. maybe you told her that you had been fucking with us and that we were a little pissed off and

DANGEROUS... lol.

Edited by loganskinner

i dont have your stuff nor do i even have a banshee.but if your such a tuff guy a talk talk shit.be my guest the glock is always loaded.im not even gonna keep going back and forth on this.end of story

See that just shows you are scared u need a fuckin gun u bitch. What u can't fight like a real man. scared u will get your ass kicked my a 15 year old . Me being small has nothing to do wit it. Your just a lehigh pussy like the rest of them . But its ok your day will come