FUCKING TELEMARKETING FUCKS!

Stylemaster

MOTHER FUCKERS always call at the worst time too. Like right in the middle of sex with my wife or just as you sit down for dinner! i hate em'. Tell them to take your # off their system and that will reduce the amount of calls you recieve in the long run.

Call your cell company, i believe it is illegal for the telemarketers to call on a cell. Also, If you all the credit reporting agencies, I believe you can "opt-out" which means that no one can review you credit report without your written consent. But maybe it was the phone company, I cant remember. But when you "opt-out" the form you fill out does not allow unwanted people to view your credit info, therefore removing some of the telemarketers.

Thats funny kenr74, I've been married for almost a year and trust me my sex life didnt not end when I said I do!

Ahh, I see. You are still a newlywed though. My Gf was talking about getting married and I let her know that I wasn't ready for it because I still liked having sex. :D Actually my ex put out all the time so marriage can't be that bad. Ofcourse most of the time I wasn't involved. :lol:

I love being married, my wife is an exception to most though. I usually always have a hot meal waiting after work, clothes are clean, and she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I love her, shes the best, and it doesn't hurt that shes hot as f*ck! 5'5", 105lbs. with full C's and an ass that dont quit! :drool:

Edited by Banshee169

being in high school i know all about those girls with full c's that are so so firm and what really sucks is when they are on their periods. waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic but im still pissed about getting shut down by such a stupid thing last night :cry: