i'm in love...

MILO

I don't like the 2005 LE Banshee. Those graphics look so 80s (80s music still rules however). :headbang:

As far as LE Banshees, the 2004 all black LE is the one that will be remembered. Especially if you see it in person. Sharp looking bike. But really, Yamaha could have done better than that for the 2005 LE. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

My vote goes to the '03 LE! Best graphics ever on a factory quad, IMO. Every night I go into the garage and sit down in the chair next to it and light a smoke. I just sit there and stare at it for like 30 minutes sometimes. It looks so good with the pipes and other things I've done to it so far. I need to get a pic of it on here again. Anyway it's parked right next to my blue '03 350Z and I enjoy looking at the shee more than my highly polished Z.

mike

• 2 weeks later...
I like yami blue, hell, my snowmachine even looks good in yami blue...i suppose thats why i am makin my 87 yami blue.....

i hate yami blue. especially when its got those really good looking whte stress marks. ive gotten those before and never even rolled the quad. they just magically appear.

I gotta say, and I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I really like the red 99 colors. I know, I know, my buds used to ask if I got a discount with it when I bought it with those colors <_< , but I think they look awesome, except for the fugly gold rims. And that freaking shee was always just plain fast. Came that way. So they REALLY liked it when I smoked their shit with just some bolt ons. Other than that year the 2004 LE looks THE best of all years, I think. Add some chrome, polish some stuff and that is one outstanding looking bike.

Nice avatar Slayer, KISS is, was and always will be great.

683030_11_full.jpg

Edited by Toomey Banshee

• 2 weeks later...