wanted

Your better off buying a new T-Maxx. The engines are like $150.00. After you buy one and maybe put a new engine in it, it will cost almost the same for a new one. If you do buy used, I see them on ebay all the time and all the after market parts you could want. I love mine.

i have a stampeed that i want to get rid of. let me know. im thinking $200. but ill check into that price

got some gas and a few batteries. i also have a electric motor boat i will give ya. got a lot of batteries for that too. some spair parts. let me know weather your going new or used.

if i may add a coment to the last reply. for the cylinders in these things, there basically bushings. when they wear out you spend like $30 or somthing for a piston and bushing.

oh and you said a car? trust me you dont want a nitro car. inless your on a drag strip or on a professional race track. when there tihngs are up around 50-60 and you hit a "bump" with a car you basically just did about $100 worth of danm-adge. thats what a kid i went to school said, he used to brag about have the dopest rc car with hooked up graffix and what not. he tataled it and said he couldnt even keep it under control, i forget what he has though. it was definatly one of those awd ones.