Banshee and the GF

Maybe i'll let her ride it with me on the back. I am just scared she will flip it. This is my banshee.... Not a powerhouse but it does have a few mods. I know its light in the front with my 170lbs on it, I'd hate to see what it does with 100lbs on it. haha

149412_275_full.jpg

get er done! im tryin to get my gf on mine, but she says its to scarry. well i got her on my moms polaris after days of beggin. so, its just time. as long as u teach her al that stuff, she'll prolly be hooked, then buy her one, so u can have urs bac. :lol: its al good, th more females, the more fun!

peace out and good luc.

man sit her on it in front of you and ride around with you drivin it tehn get her to take over at some point once shes happy and having a good time. open it up once or twice to show her how fast it can kill you both then she'll know :bolt:

get her a blaster fun bike and its 2 stroke so she will get how the power band works and then when she is ready step her up to a banshee,, i almost hater to admit it but the blaster is one hell of a blast to ride almost more fun than the shee..I started the wife on one last year same thing her first off road bike we have jet skis.( she rode the shee 1 and i mean 1 almost killed her when it hit the power band twist throttle did not help but still.. now she has putted it around and want one.. she is ready now.