Thanks to Ambassador Boonman!

I read some of it but the more they wrote the more ignorant they sounded. I have been to a lot of quad sites and this is the only one where we can all seem to get along. We ask quality questions and get quality answers out of knowledgeable people.

I ask why my banshee is backfireing at another site and some raptor owner replys "cause its a 2 stroke piece of sh*t."

that is just ignorance. I ask the same question here and I get the answer in a short time from people who really want to help.

AMEN for the quality site Lee!!

Unless you agree 100% with the moderators over there you may as well not post. It really pisses me off when they lock or delete threads because they don't agree with something said. That place is only good for kids BS'ing about their bike. I have never seen a bit of good technical info over there. :shootself:

I still can't get in there to check what they replied. I a mcurrently banned from my work IP. :rolleyes: When I get home, if I haven't been banned without warning from that IP, I will peeps it out. Oh well. I also have another tidbit to say now that I know I ave been banned. Last night, it was about others that were banned. Now, it's me that has been banned.... :ph34r:

Well, you aren't missing much. After your last post they started to make sense and then they started ripping each other for being immature. :rolleyes:

The thread is locked now ofcourse. That place is a serious waste of time. When HQ was down I checked it out and couldn't find a single thread worth replying to. -_-

man u guys should have been in their chat last night it was finny as hell all there mods were in there and Mp350 was making them look stupid! And they banned me from the chat like 6 times but i just kept changingmy man and coimg back.

U guys should read the post about Kory Ellis race bike and read the stupid stuff a kid says about chrome being better for racing it's funny

as the saying goes. dont cast soil before swine. (or something like that)

your waisting your time, they dont see whats wrong. they get a strange feeling of superior for being immature and "funny".

i know all about it. we have a few here that are like this.

so they did end up banning you eh? I like how they addmitted that if they see you bashing bluetraxx on another site they ban you from bluetraxx even if you are cool there. They really are nazis. I like how the more they talked the more they proved your point. Nothing but a bunch of kids led by moderators who get a good power trip off of controlling them. doesnt bother me as long as they are there and not here

as the saying goes. dont cast soil before swine. (or something like that)

Dude you really need to get SOME clue about what you're quoting.

Here you go...

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open."

LMFAO

Yeah...Meats not banned, never was....he just left on his own, and must be lying about it or somthing I guess.

WTF purpose would that serve? And if it was something stupid like he forgot his password, he would tell us, but from what I remember he was out right banned from the site like 45 seconds after getting their "Member of The Year" award.

There might be some great people on that site, but if there are, they don't belong there. If the HQ was structured like BT with more forums for different bikes, 4 stroke etc....this place would take every other forum imho.

as the saying goes.  dont cast soil before swine. (or something like that)

Dude you really need to get SOME clue about what you're quoting.

Here you go...

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open."

Well said Holyman

I'd also like to chime in here, stop quoting scripture man.

You post a pic of beastiality and then quote Psalm 46 beneath it???