Ready 2 Do The Plug Chop

OK I have finished breaking in my motor....during the rebuild I also upgraded to FMF fatties from stock pipes. I currently have a Toomey 2 into 1 filter as well. My elevation is around 900' and I am running stock carbs with 290 mains and 30 pilots......Is this a good place to start or should I change before doing a plug chop? Thx

ok I put in the 25's...... much better but I think I f'ed up.......I bought a 13 tooth front sprocket...holy uncontrollable powerband Batman............I can not keep the back tires from blazing up......but I know how to fix that ...get me a 14....but another question........as I go throught the gears at a slower pace it seems to hesitate near mid throttle.......my pipes even seem to go silent..u know no nice ping ping ping sound.....I wont be able to do the plug chop till this weekend...no place near home to stretch it out...so with this info what should I be prepared to change this weekend? I want to know what to bring with me to the track.....Thx 4 tha help

sorry Dyno Jet needles middle clip....so richen would be to move it towards the top of the carbs

richening would be moving the clip down/away from the top/blunt end, and leaning the needle is moving the clip up/towards the top/blunt end.

Hope that makes sense.