Where To Start

Whats up banshee riders smokers and second hand tokers. I gotta start building my banshee so where do u guys reccomend starting?? Its got some fmf pipes and a boost bottle on it now but i want something real fast but controlable power on trails. I am thinking this for power wise 4mm stroker, porting, wiesco pro lite pistons, pro design cool head and some 34mm carbs.. Hows that sound good bad or great?? Thanx for any suggestoins..

O yeah would those mods be to much for trail ridin you think?? Im gonna eventualy buy some works shocks but I got sent back a few bucks I flipped it in A 4th gear wheelie and messed up the pipes and handle bars so ill be pickin up some new bars I guess.. But what can you do exept keep ridin it till the tires fall off

well what iv read so far iot coulkd take a million posts for you to know what exactly could be done. so do some research.

i can polloish and weld most things on the bike for you with the barder system if you wat too, jugs, boost bottle, covers. im lookin for shock covers and maybe a front bumper if you would like to trade or barder ith something.

do some research on lighteniong your flywheel, and shaving your head if you want cheap $$ things to do for your trail riding performance.

Thanx, I just gotta get some money 1st banghead but after that i will have this thing runnin better.. But hell i cant complain i got a 2001 for 2600 bucks thats a deal and 1/2. You guys think this 2001 needs a build id say so becuase its never been rebuilt and its been riddin quite a bit..

Edited by Bansheeman1121