Cotton Eyed Joe's Dip Stick

LIsurfer_

I just got my new dip stick from Dune Demon Inc.... aka Cotton Eyed Joe....aka Stan.

This thing is tight. Great crafstmanship. Really a beautiful piece. I'll try to insert some pics, if they don't work PM me and I'll hook u up......

Thx again Stan and Holyman.....nice work.....

You can see Holymans handywork on the kicker as well............

see below...much smaller pics...thx guys

Edited by LIsurfer_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understand what the chain on the kicker is for ??? If the nut comes loose and the bolt falls out than the chain will then fall off so hows the chain keep you from loosing yhe kicker.. Or is there another purpose that I'm missing.. :(

The chain is to keep the kicker if the lower bolt comes out {the bolt that attaches the kicker to the engine} which happens fairly often. The nut that holds the chain to the kicker is a nylock nut so the chances of it falling off are almost zero. If you guys don't like it, let me know. From what I'm hearing about half don't like it.

PLEASE delete those pics. Send 'em to me so I can crop 'em and repost 'em for you... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com It's like that Farley skit... I can get a good look at a T bone by stickin' by head up a bulls a$$ but I'd rather take the butchers word for it.

Edited by Holyman