Have a set of chrome t5s and repacked silencers 225.00 + shp. have some light rust and discoloration on inside of head pipes.they need to be detailed. not show quality. ready for ridin not showing. no dents, overall in good to very good cond.

A left side cylinder .040 over in pristine cond., it and piston very low run time100.00 shipped

Stock crank in perfect cond. low hours(not the one that goes to the motor with only the left cyl... :lol: ) this crank has zero damage, came out of pristine running engine. Let me know if interested, we'll disscuss price. Preciate it.

Don't have digi-camera, anyone have a good camera for sale or trade?

NO JUNK....... :D

Edited by The Rebel

Still have the T-5s for sale, anybody needing a good set of pipes for a good price let me know. These are in great shape, just need to be cleaned.

Also need a digital camera, I know there is a camera guy out there with a spare. Hell, one of you camera guys just give me a tip on a good camera to buy in the 150.00 to 300.00 range. prolly no more than 3.2 megapixels.

You can get one from Wal-mart for not much that will be good enough to post pics of your stuff to sell.Just a thought :clap:

Yea, I was more or less asking for a little technical help from the camera gurus on the board. Been to Wallyworld, they have some cameras worth lookin at. I know you can buy a piece of .... for under 50.00 if all you want to do is take pics of used parts. Not really looking for bargain basement stuff. Want a good solid camera, been looking at the Fuji Fine Pix S3000, and some Canons.

Preciate it Scott.. :)