Gay Marriage

trail rider

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm against gay marrage as well.Think for a second....Your in a movie theater watching a flick with youre girl and theres a love scene on the silver screen.The couple in front of you gets romantic and one starts french kissing the other.Look a little closer and It's"Neal" and "Bob" trading fillings!!! :o

Do you really want to see that shit? Explain that crap to you're kids.Your child later in life says at dinner " I'm gay,pass the pickles."

Why does that bother you? Look the other way if you don't like it or ask them to stop. Neal and bob obviously have feelings for each other..Why's it so diffrent then you and your girl doing the same thing? This double standard bullshit has got to go.

I'm against gay marrage as well.Think for a second....Your in a movie theater watching a flick with youre girl and theres a love scene on the silver screen.The couple in front of you gets romantic and one starts french kissing the other.Look a little closer and It's"Neal" and "Bob" trading fillings!!! :o

Do you really want to see that shit? Explain that crap to you're kids.Your child later in life says at dinner " I'm gay,pass the pickles."

LOL its really no joke though. but that could happen if they get corruption without correction. and once they are corrupted they will defend it to there death. that was the funniest sarcasm today yet. lol

Why does that bother you? Look the other way if you don't like it or ask them to stop. Neal and bob obviously have feelings for each other..Why's it so diffrent then you and your girl doing the same thing? This double standard bullshit has got to go.

are you friends with a gay?

LOL its really no joke though. but that could happen if they get corruption without correction. and once they are corrupted they will defend it to there death. that was the funniest sarcasm today yet. lol

Kinda like smokin' weed.

and hey was that "pot callin' the kettle black" a pun??? :)