Buying Pipes

I just wanted to know if anyone bought procircuit pipes from Carbide's moto world for $389 (pipes & silencers). The reason I'm asking is evey where else they are priced alot higher...a good deal :lol: ,or too good to be true banghead

Not a good idea mate! their are better pipes if u look around enough you'll find a cheap deal on some fmh pipes! and there better pipes but good luck!

:yank:

I take it you've never tried them. :rolleyes: But I bet you have you some FMF's... :lol: Any pipe is better than stock...I've not ran fmf so I'm not going to go there, I know they are good pipes--they've proven themselves worthy. But that sounds like a damn good deal on some PC pipes, especially if they're new. :blink: Sure you could find a fucked set of FMF's online for cheaper, I don't doubt that, but you won't find a new set for that price, I guarantee. He won't be disapointed in their performance...I'm more than happy with mine, personally even prefer them over T5's(yes I've had them too).

i paid a lot more than that for my pc's, then found them cheaper somewhere else later! banghead yeah, that sounds like a good deal. the "which pipe" battle is neverending though. some pipes are more directed at top end, bottom end, or mid range. but i am definitely happy with my pc's in all aspects. far better than stock. haven't tried anything else though. but, my pc's haven't given me a reason to either. :D