Whatsup Fellas. I Had One Hell Of A Weekend.

:whoa: Holy Chit! Damn man, that's not the ride report I was expecting to hear at all! That blows man, but it's sure good to see you're able to tell us about it. I couldn't even imagine...I've had my share of 'oh shits' down there, but none as bad as your ordeal(knock on wood). Sorry dude; that just plain sucks. Take'r sleazy & get rested up so you can get back to riding. :cheers: Just tell the old lady that the Doc told you to have as much sex as possible to get that lung back to good. :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to hear you are recovering, although painful. As I was reading about your breathing issues, I felt like I was having breathing issues. Freaky. Welcome home. At least you wont have to pour a bunch of money back into your banshee to get her road worthy again.

Heal up quick.

Kepp taking whatever pain pills they gave you.

Holy shit Scott! Sory to hear about the mishap, I was out of town for the weekend so I missed all the comotion until I logged in today and was like what the hell? Glad to hear that you are home and doing ok, those ribs will bother you for a while (I broke 3 two years ago) take it easy, rest up and enjoy the time off with your wife and son (too bad it's under theese circumstances) Kind of makes you stop and think? You have to becareful but life is too short not to have a good time.. Best wishes for a speedy full recovery.

Blaine

Holy shit Scott! Sory to hear about the mishap, I was out of town for the weekend so I missed all the comotion until I logged in today and was like what the hell? Glad to hear that you are home and doing ok, those ribs will bother you for a while (I broke 3 two years ago) take it easy, rest up and enjoy the time off with your wife and son (too bad it's under theese circumstances) Kind of makes you stop and think? You have to becareful but life is too short not to have a good time.. Best wishes for a speedy full recovery.

Blaine

Just got back from my local doctor. He said it looks like everything's holding up good and that recovery's going well so far. Gotta go back in a week or two.

He had received all the records from the hospital and it turns out my other lung was 25% collapsed, or 75% full, and that they never told me because they didn't need to use a tube and I really didn't need to know. Understandable.

Guess I'll live. Thanks once again for all the support. Keepin it real.

Scott

Just got back from my local doctor. He said it looks like everything's holding up good and that recovery's going well so far. Gotta go back in a week or two.

He had received all the records from the hospital and it turns out my other lung was 25% collapsed, or 75% full, and that they never told me because they didn't need to use a tube and I really didn't need to know. Understandable.

Guess I'll live. Thanks once again for all the support. Keepin it real.

Scott

WAAAAAAAAAA???

You mean you were gulping air on only about 3/8 of your total lung capacity for a while there?

Wow.... well good luck on the healing. :headbang: