Pro Design Cool Head

yea i have a pro design cool head on my banshee and just recently decided to take my 15cc domes off because i was getting sick of buying race gas, because all i do is trail ride and was wondering what domes would be best. i am at about 500 above sea level and from what everyone says, you want to be at around 155 psi and with 19cc domes at 1000 feet above sea level i am right around 157. would 19cc domes be okay to run on pump gas? just wondering. please write back guys.

you ought to be pretty close, it will probably be alright, if you don't have your timing advanced.  If your timing is advanced you'll probably want to go with the 20cc domes.

That's what I have 20's "not blings" J/K

155psi.... 600 ft... run pump gas most of the time"Super"

19 still might to much

all aftermarket stuff is in my sig.

I put 19s in mine and it ran like shit. I'd would not rev up at all. I put the 22s back in and it ran normal. save the high compression domes for ported motors I guess.

19's plus your +4 timing equals your need for race gas, stay with 22's and stick wiht pump gas.