Hey everyone been a while since i have been on..While i was gone i got a mild port job done to my banshee and i am wanting or thinking about getting new carbs or the 2-1 set up. i drag race in an 1/8 about 2 times a month and ride roads once or twice a week. all my mods are in my sig. My question is what size carb(s) should i get and should i get the 2-1 set up or just stick to the duals...thanks alot Matt Adams

Hey everyone been a while since i have been on..While i was gone i got a mild port job done to my banshee and i am wanting or thinking about getting new carbs or the 2-1 set up. i drag race in an 1/8 about 2 times a month and ride roads once or twice a week. all my mods are in my sig. My question is what size carb(s) should i get and should i get the 2-1 set up or just stick to the duals...thanks alot Matt Adams

The 2-1 setup will work really well with your mods. Almost an ideal setup for that. The 2-1 would be a pretty good carb for the 1/8th in my opinion, probably not as much the 1/4 but it would have a great pull through the 1/8th, plus dialing in is a snap. The port and polish you have will help that carb respond really well.

I'm not going to say that a dual carb won't work well too, cause I'm sure it will, but I'm a major fan of the 2-1 setup and there's my opinion.

ok then for the 2-1 carb then what jetting would i need i live in west tennessee elevation between 350-400ft. thanks again.

Depends on what your running with your T5s. If your running a 280 with your T5s, then a 185 or 190 might be better suited. If your running a 310, then you might be up around 200, maybe 210.

As an average, I'd say 190 main, 45 pilot, and 4th clip on the needle. I run the needle in the 5th clip in the winter and 4th in the summer. Remember, you could be a little richer or leaner.

My bike runs richer than most, and I'm at 220 main, 52 pilot and 5th clip on the needle. You most likely won't be that rich, but you could be, or you could be at 185 / 42 / 4th clip, so try the 195/45/4th and check your plugs, you'll know if you need more or not.