Banshee Smokers

Sugar Magic

Who here smokes?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I smoke both!!!! Perfer to have my daily green intake!!!!!

Best thing happened last weekend I was outside having a joint and the sexy bird from next door stuck her head over the fence and asked for some. Needless to say I invited her in and we had a session from hell. I could hardly move by the time she left. I see her every night now for smoke still trying to get in her pants proberly tonight or tomorow depends on how stoned/pissed we get!!!!!.

Skunk, Super Skunk, Bubble Gum, Northern Lights, Four Seasons are some of the better buds we are producing now and years gone by so whats happening in the rest of the world.

RABBIT

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'am going to school to be in law enforcement

Sucks to be you! :P haha j/p...my old man was in law enforcement for like 23years; i grew up around law enforcement. You couldn't pay me enough to ever be a cop...perhaps about 20 years ago, maybe. But in today's society, as a cop; you have to be very careful about what you say/do/how you act...you can't just bitch slap someone or knock someone around a bit without it being hung on your ass. Too much politics in pig'n these days... <_<

Good luck though in your schooling...somebody's gotta do it. ;)

I'am going to school to be in law enforcement

Sucks to be you! :P haha j/p...my old man was in law enforcement for like 23years; i grew up around law enforcement. You couldn't pay me enough to ever be a cop...perhaps about 20 years ago, maybe. But in today's society, as a cop; you have to be very careful about what you say/do/how you act...you can't just bitch slap someone or knock someone around a bit without it being hung on your ass. Too much politics in pig'n these days... <_<

Good luck though in your schooling...somebody's gotta do it. ;)

Oh yeah,...and I know more cops than I can count on one hand that do drugs, some more than just MaryJane, which shouldn't be considered a 'drug' anyhow. B)

Oh yeah,...and I know more cops than I can count on one hand that do drugs,

I got offered gear at the gym once from a SLC Sheriff. He said quite a few of the cops in this area are juicing, and from the looks of a few of them I believe him. I think the last person you want to piss off is a 280lb Sheriff with a horrible case of the 'rages'.

• 4 weeks later...

Girls that smoke is like the biggest turn off for me ever, so im guessing they think the same, so I dont smoke. I love sittin with my bros and takin down a few bacardis, mmmmmm. Damn those are good.

I do smoke lots of bikes though, mostly other banshees, the hondas just hide in the trailer. Anyone wanna get smoked?

Girls that smoke is like the biggest turn off for me ever, so im guessing they think the same, so I dont smoke. I love sittin with my bros and takin down a few bacardis, mmmmmm. Damn those are good.

I do smoke lots of bikes though, mostly other banshees, the hondas just hide in the trailer. Anyone wanna get smoked?

I dated a girl that smoked once before I was married. Even if she hadn't smoked in HOURS it was like licking an ash tray if I kissed her. I swear to god if I even kissed her on the forehead or cheek I'd have to wash my mouth out with listerene and wash my clothes when I came home. Being in her house was like sitting in the exhaust plume of Evils new truck. :unsure: