I've Taken My Wife To A Lot Of Places...

sredish

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his dick.

the bartender says HEY MR. PIRATE YOU`VE GOT A STEERING WHEEL ON YOUR DICK!

the pirate says arrrrrrr,i know it`s driving me nuts.

riddle.....

Two guys living on the opposite side of the earth. Neither has meet the other but they could be clones. These two were born on the same day, wear the same clothing, they even have the same thought pattern. On their 18th b-day one decides that he is going to walk a tight rope 75 stories up. While the other is getting a hummy by a 75 year old women. What are they both thinking?

riddle.....

Two guys living on the opposite side of the earth. Neither has meet the other but they could be clones. These two were born on the same day, wear the same clothing, they even have the same thought pattern. On their 18th b-day one decides that he is going to walk a tight rope 75 stories up. While the other is getting a hummy by a 75 year old women. What are they both thinking?

"What the hell am I doing?"

riddle.....

It's a riddle, whats the answer?

riddle.....

It's a riddle, whats the answer?

That was my answer.