Gussetting Frame

Make sure you reinforce in front of the steering stop. It always ends up bending forward, and then the steering will stick at full lock. Not cool!

Ugh, ditto. I friend of my dad's took a corner fast and that little piece bent forward, flung him 15 feet and tweaked the handlbars. He was really sore afterwards. :(

its not a bad idea to gussett the entire under carrariage connections at the front end, if your gonna dice it up hard with other quads, it will look like you have a forward skid plate ...............one of my bikes is 2"s to the left from not gusseting the under carraige........ the front end, from motor to a-arms,is tweaked, but the LSR arms didnt bend, the frame did, and getting t-boned will do it also, not to mention just smacking a tree real hard.....its gonna add a pinch of weight to the front end though, but if you gotta strong motor you'll be cool, use a couple of gages up in steel from the frame and it wont bend, if you use Tin it will still fold up, id almost rather run a soft a-arm than bend my frame, cause when i go 80 down my street i can feel it drift, cause my frames slightly tweaked.......... and id hate to eat it into my neighbors mail box at 80+