New Pipes

I bolted my new CPI's on last week.  Just watch that the pipes clear the frame.  I had to shim the exhaust hangers out on one side about 1/4" so the chambers wouldn't rub.

exactly what he said i had to shim my from mount on the left side to keep it from hitting the head and the stingers didnt exactly slide right into place either.

Some of my friends have had to actually go to smaller jets with CPI's (changing from T5's). Make sure everything clears, a couple weeks ago we had to weld up a CPI inframe that got a hole worn in it by making contact with the head of a t-rex over a period of time (stock cylinders would clear fine I imagine).

I have them bolted on. I am going to have to find some spacers, both chambers are touching the frame.

When the pipes leave the exhaust collars and start there bend to the chambers, there is a stock mounting bracket on the frame (both sides). The pipes are hitting in this location. Do these need to be removed?