35mm Pwk's In Stock Intake Boots?

before you attempt to ride on them because they will probably bust put your boots in boiling water and after they are warm slide your carbs on them or something of equal size. this will be alittle better and you will have more of a chance of making it through the weekend.

Man you are toying with a danger there. I helped a guy put his 34pj's into stock boots and he rode for a few hours and one of the boots tore and leaned out the motor and you know what happens then. banghead I would say save your money and get some bigger intakes, it could save you money in the long run. What's up with southern engineering?lol :jesterlaugh:

you iknow how they do it in the south lol! by the way the stock intake boots came off before i ran it the intakes from trinity came at 11:30 saturday morning great people but hard to get ahold of on the phone. They made a special runto ups to ship my boots out as the guy had already beenther about a half hour before to pick up the shipments.