How Old Do U Need To Be For A 600cc Superbike ?

fluxx

It's just like a car license. You need to be 16 but good luck getting insurance. You'll probably want to take a rider safety course. If you do get one write out your will. I sold my bike last year because my insurance rates were jumping up from so many kids splatting themselves all over the streets.

I say ride your age so if you are 25, 25 is the top speed you should go. If you are even asking a question like this you are less then 18. With bikes like what you are interested in you need to work you way up you wouldn't try to fly a 747 on your first flight. Take it for what it is worth but learn first then step it up.

im in the UK, so i can get a 600 when im 17 ? thats gona b sweeeeeeet

Dont you guys have to start out on 250(or something in the sub 250cc range) and work your way up?

i thought the UK had some kind of licence/cc limit on new riders....

hey fluxx, well first things first when you turn 17 you can have any sized bike you want as long as its restricted to 17bph, but no1 puts the restriction on cos police dont stop bikes in britian.

i sold my fireblade and duke 748 not that long ago to invest in a yfz450, but after the 450 comes im going to try and get a new fireblade cos i miss being on the road.

where are you in the uk, im just south of edinburgh. if your close fancy going out for a blast atol?????

cheers tithead