Banshee Grill's

westcoastatv

:whoa: nice

DITTO This must be the 3rd post today that a new user although i know this user has 21 posts has within their first 40 posts advertised some product or site. Come on guys, Sponsor the site at least for a month. - JT

I will look into the sponsorship issue. All I was trying to do is showoff a new product to people with an interest in Banshee's, not piss them off. If this is against the policy of this forum, it should be advertised as such, and if it is, I missed it.

Hey Westcoast the grill is badass, might get one. The first thread on the Main page explains advertising. I'm not trying to bust your balls but the sight needs sponsors that pay for adds to keep things the way they are. Thanks

I will look into the sponsorship issue. All I was trying to do is showoff a new product to people with an interest in Banshee's, not piss them off. If this is against the policy of this forum, it should be advertised as such, and if it is, I missed it.

No you were just advertising for free