Need A Little 28mm Flat Slide Jetting Help

SICK BOY

I'm running Mikuni 28mm flat slides with 25 pilots,and 330 mains,needle in the 3rd slot (stock slot).My mods are in my sig and I'm about 700' above sea level,and run 110 race gas mixed with Motul 800 at 50:1.I have great top end,but I have a mid range bog.Any one have any ideas to make my bog go away???

Is this the standard banshee bog? If your running stock reed setup, it will never truly go away. How does the plug look? You might have overcompensated your airscrew,pilot and needle valve with your main jet. Monkey around with it..you might end up going one size up on your pilot and a few sizes down on the main after you raised your needle up a notch and ajusted out the diffrence with the air screw.

Try a smaller pilot, sometimes you get the opposite affects of what you think. Try a smaller pilot, raise the needle one clip, and run it wot in 6th gear for 5-10 seconds, shut it down, pull the clutch in, coast to a stop, pull the plugs...they will look different.