2001 Banshee 4 Sale

many extras include:::Pc pipes, renthal twinwall bars, lonestar steering stem, alba graphics, e brake b/o, moose lever, boyeson reeds, wiseco top end, shock covers, tm designworks chain slider and rear roller/guide, new sprockets and rk chain, a lot of powdercoating, k and n w/ pro flo, hinson clutch, ac bumper/grab bar, eyeball light covers, just went through the whole bike and replaced evry bearing and bushing, and all new brakes. Have a custom swingarm that is -2 w/ round carrier that I had pics of a while back on here, it also has a RAD carrier. I can put a stockk swingarm back on if you dont like -2 and are interested in the bike. I have holeshots that go with the stock swingarm, or maxxis sur traks that go with the -2. This bike ahs been very well maintained and runs and rides perfect. I need to pay for wheels and other things on my car. E mail me and ill send you pics at metyermatch@aol.com. I'm asking $5000 or best offer, and I am VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post those pics up!

Edited by Sugar Magic

you could put all your stock shit back on it and get 3 grand or 3500 mabey if your lucky.then i'll buy all the custom+aftermarket gear from ya. i witnessed the rebuld over the winter+he does exelent work,the quad is all he says it is and then some.

thanks JKJK, i was thinking about doing exactly that. It seems that most people are afraid of banshees as it is, nevermind with all kinds of mods. I am definitely going to keep the swingarm to sell to you with the carrier. I might put stock pipes on and shit, but im not sure yet. But ya, if i make it stock then il definitely sell the parts to you . I just need to pay for my car.

Hey, make me an offer on the whole bike JKJK, I would like to sell it to you because then I wouldnt have to see it go to hell.

bring it back to stock and sell it.

I has a WORKED mx shee- absolutely everything you can do to a banshee (even though they are not a mx bike) to make it race ready.

the YFZ came out and although this thing whoops on stock yfzs it was absolete.

I had 15k in it- not even a single bite at 5k in New England. (was in boston at the time) I brought it back to stock and made bank off the parts. Im going to do WAY better than i ever could have selling it whole- by like 4g's!

theres always a market for a 2500 banshee.....not so much for a 5k shee even with mods.

The are 20x more people short on cash who can afford 2-3k than there are people who are willing to pay even 4500 for a bike that is 5 times a nice.

doesnt make sence...but its the trooff!

thanks rick,sounds good,i would like to take it all but i have too many now.i'll take the parts though.do you want to come to coalfest with us?what happened to the zilla did it grenade?a good excuse to get the 310 going !!! i'll talk to ya later.