Dg Fat Series Full Body Skid

Banshee~

DG sucks a$$.I have their a-arm guards and full skid plate.On the a-arm guards 1 of the bolt holes on each side was so tight getting the bolt to thread in. When I tried to back them out the cheesy bolts snapped.The full skid mounted o.k. but the oil drain hole doesn't line up with the drain bolt so when I change the oil I have to remove it or the oil drains all over the top of skid plate and makes a f$@&ing mess.I am going to make the hole bigger next time I have it off.Also make sure you put some anti-seize on the bolts .Those cheesy allen head bolts strip easily.You should pick up some stainless steel bolts .That is what I did .

DG sucks a$$.I have their a-arm guards and full skid plate.On the a-arm guards 1 of the bolt holes on each side was so tight getting the bolt to thread in.  When I tried to back them out the cheesy bolts snapped.The full skid mounted o.k. but the oil drain hole doesn't line up with the drain bolt so when I change the oil I have to remove it or the oil drains all over the top of skid plate and makes a f$@&ing mess.I am going to make the hole bigger next time I have it off.Also make sure you put some anti-seize on the bolts .Those cheesy allen head bolts strip easily.You should pick up some stainless steel bolts .That is what I did .

Hmmm I was starting to think I was the only one that was having problems with those cheap allen head bolts.. :) Pretty bad the bolts are hard to tighten even when new

• 11 years later...