Broken Wrist

QuadMX

Yup well, I was at the track last night for practice. Got out on the track, did a few laps real good, started to get used to the track more, finding the right line and such...Then I did the "spectator jump" (just a 60 foot table top in front of the grand stands) and I'm not exactly sure how it happened, I was about 8 feet up and when I landed my hand just jammed into the handlebar somehow and gave me a broken wrist. I was all set for the first race of the season this Saturday, but now I just gotta watch from the sidelines.

Yup well, I was at the track last night for practice. Got out on the track, did a few laps real good, started to get used to the track more, finding the right line and such...Then I did the "spectator jump" (just a 60 foot table top in front of the grand stands) and I'm not exactly sure how it happened, I was about 8 feet up and when I landed my hand just jammed into the handlebar somehow and gave me a broken wrist. I was all set for the first race of the season this Saturday, but now I just gotta watch from the sidelines.

GOD DAMN IT BOB!!!!

Hope your wrist gets better......That just sux!!!

Haha...Thanks fellas. I was actually thinking about just toughin it out and kickin my ass to go race anyways. If I could move my thumb at all right now I'd fo sho be out there rippin it up. But you know....I spose I better take it easy for the weekend. Later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My brother hit a huge rock in a over grown field and broke both wrist.One of them grew back stronger than before he broke it thats what the docter said.. :P

Can you get a new avatar that guy is driving me crazy :whoa:

Edited by Banshee~