Is It Me Or Has The Gen. Disc. Forum Hit Bottom.

How many points do I get for spotting a guy today with a mullet halfway down his back, work boots with jeans tucked into them, half unlaced of course, shoveling mulch out of his beat up f-250 with a confederate flag in the back window into a wheelbarrow, all in the driveway of a 600,000 development home?

:unsure: So that was me, don't hold it against me though! :huh:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've got the working all night on my tractor blues,

And my baby says she's got some news,

she said "you better get youself on down to Ben & Elmer's tractor company and get yourself a New Holland tractor so you can spend some more time with me or I'm hitting the road."

Well I've got the working all night on my tractor blues.

git er dun! yall :yank:

man i went and hung out with my step bro and his cousin and his buddy. well we got drunk and thought it would be cool to go four wheelin in this little ford ranger... well it wasnt ours to trash it was my bros cuzins buddy's boss's truck well we went playin and absolutely trashed this thing we balded the back tires on dirt in one night and not once did we stop to actually burn the tires we just spun them around every corner we could. we broke the front bumper the windshield passenger side window, ripped the back bumper off broke the tail gate and put some nasty dents in the side pannels on the bed. and all that redneck basterd had to say was git er dunn pussy's. it was so much fun. i havent herd if the guy lost his job yet but i am eager to find out. it was some funny funny shit. this dude was so fuckin blasted he could barely hold his beer. i wish i had a camera it would have been one of those priceless drunken moments that you will for ever wish you could have shared with your friends...

I should get MULLET MVP-bonus points-Heres what happened-My cousin and I were crusin a back road in a 1978 fiat spyder x1/9 a very small car-a souped-up 1975 camaro comes flying up behind us,they were right on our ass- because of traffic and double yellow lines,they couldnt pass-so we slowed down to about 30mph-they were pissed-we were laughing at them-they kept directing us to pull over-after about 2-3 miles of this we decided to let them pass,as they passed they were yelling,giving us the bird and then they stopped right in front of us,as we were on the shoulder to let them pass-heres what I saw getting out of the car-each door flys open and two-punk skinny-gold necklaced-sweatsuit wearing-new sneaker wearing-175lb-mullet sportin-test tube failures start walking toward us.Being half lit and feeling no pain-we got out-My cousin was driving-it was a car that he got real cheap and we were just crusin with tops off-thats the only way we fit-this car is very small-he is 6`3 280lb and I am 6`2 300lb-we are not your average fat boys-as we peeled are way out of this sardin can and stood-up------------by then they were near their back bumper----As they realized the size of us---you could actually see skin color leave their bodies--that look of OH SHIT-was priceless---they left more rubber running back to the car, than they did taking off.Not a word was said--we stayed there and laughed for about 15 minutes -moral of the story-dont judge a book by its cover :cheers:

I was at the Pocono 500 NASCAR race last year and i was walking around and ended up walking behind a 500 pound woman whos ass must of been 3 feet wide :whoa: and wearing pink hot pants and she had a pure mullet that went just below her shoulders. I was about to throw up walking behind her for 2 minutes. She was pure party in the back and business in the front :cry::cry::cry:

do lesbians count in this game ? they do sport some mean ass mullets

HELL YEAH THEY COUNT!!!!

They are the ones keeping the Mullet alive....hehe..thats sort of funny. Most of these mullets look like road kill...

But yeah. If you would like, amend the rules so that a female mullet is worth X amount.

I'm adding kids to my hit list. Mudflaps Mullets and Rat tails. 20pts. If they are with a parent, and that parent also has a mullet its a UNIQUE MULLET and its worth 50pts.

If I find a whole family of mullets I'll probably lay down and die right there in the frozen food section of WalMart.

"LOOK MA...THEY GOTS CORNDOGS!!!"

:dance:

In all honesty this happened at the WalMart here...I was walking back to the milk/cheese/eggs section, when this guy sporting a super fuzzy mullet walks past one of those portable freezer bins. He looks down in the bin and says to no one inparticular..."Corn Dogs man..right on." and makes this little hand gesture like a "hang loose" thing.

HAHAHAHA :clap::clap:

I have too much fun doing this. I need to work more I think.

Edited by Cotton eyed Joe

thats nothin, you should see when a pair of mullet friends go off in the floor jack department at sears !!! then when they hit the air compressor aile, they can be heard throughout the childs wear section. everyone in the store knew that "dat dare is beeeutifulll fer takin the wheels of the 72 chevy that dont run. ahh good times

"you better get youself on down to Ben & Elmer's tractor company and get yourself a New Holland tractor so you can spend some more time with me or I'm hitting the road."

new holland............as a proud farm owner and john deere owner, iv got to say the deere is best, nothing runs like a deere.

how gay am i! trying to move on to useless stuff again the mullets are getting to serious for this post