Hydrofloric Acid

I dont know if its pure HCI, but it will knock you on your ass if you get a wiff of it thats for sure. I use it to remove aluminum from cylinder bores....Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I use hydrofluoric acid to etch quartz glass in order to prepare/clean it for welding. That shit is not to be messed with. Low's does not sell HF. It is highly regulated.

A drop of the stuff will soak into your skin and you will not know it untill it attacks the calcium in your bones. It will literally desolve your bones, man. Put a drop on your tounge and kiss your lower jaw goodbye. HF makes muratic acid look like lemon juice. If you got ahold of some HF, Be real careful with it. Better yet, get rid of it. That shit will kill your kid, dog, wife, neighbor, or anything else it comes in contact with. That shit will melt teeth......hint hint. ;)

first of you claimed you were interested in HF then you started talking about HCL

man the stuff we got in chemistry class was like 5 % hcl and it could do some damage.

i know some guys that work for groendyke that haul that hcl and hf. they were super fancy ass suits and mask etc

they told me that one guy didnt wear a face shield and somehow it spattered on his face

guess he looks like tom cruise from vanilla sky or something nasty

I use hydrofluoric acid to etch quartz glass in order to prepare/clean it for welding. That shit is not to be messed with. Low's does not sell HF. It is highly regulated.

A drop of the stuff will soak into your skin and you will not know it untill it attacks the calcium in your bones. It will literally desolve your bones, man. Put a drop on your tounge and kiss your lower jaw goodbye. HF makes muratic acid look like lemon juice. If you got ahold of some HF, Be real careful with it. Better yet, get rid of it. That shit will kill your kid, dog, wife, neighbor, or anything else it comes in contact with. That shit will melt teeth......hint hint. ;)

I guess everyone pays back their debts to you then eh?

:lol:

I'll just say HF is handy to have in a pinch, just don't get it on anything you don't want to melt away and dissapear for ever and never to leave a trace. You could very easly LOOSE things that get covered in HF. :lol:

I'll just say HF is handy to have in a pinch, just don't get it on anything you don't want to melt away and dissapear for ever and never to leave a trace. You could very easly LOOSE things that get covered in HF. :lol:

HEhehe....Yeah, cuz that would be bad if one of these neighborhood cats accidently dissolved into a hole in the ground. :angry:

I ought to just dunk their balls in it so they'll stop breeding. :)

do you have to get the chrome off of somthing befor you powdercoat it or paint it?????? i gotta powder coat sumthin but its chrome will it work or will it work if i sand it down and scuff it up?? :(

so it's not just a clever name.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

i knew you had issues kid, but really, yea, go play with some hydrofloric acid, its good and good for ya. i love that hes bragging that he can get ahold of it. dumbass woulda thought he was all cool with his underground connections til he dipped his finger in it. lmfao i love it.

Uhhhh....you quoted the cabinboy, who was merely injecting a little

sarcastic humor (which you obviously missed).

Brokestonedbiker is the dude who can supposedly get his hands

on the HCL...I wish he would, cause then he couldn't type

anymore...j/k...not

no, no i quoted thecabinboy cause what he said was funny. i was just laughing and agreeing with his comment. i know who brokestonedbiker is, hes lectured me many times, thats why i said, i knew he had issues but...