Flywheel

bigwill

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.davemooreracing.com/

YES YOU ARE 100% CORRECT HE SCREWD DAVE OVER....

dave is a true friend of mine if anyone ever needs anything from dave let me know. as for steve its obvious noone wants him here, or on anyother web site. he is even banned from the local sand drags in oregon lmfao... i am done with this now steve has hated me from day one and i have held this in until now. i once thought he was a cool guy until i found out all the shit he pulled on the company. Later...

dustin

First off..... Thank you Stan, Danny, MrMooney, JKJK and everyone else who backed me up. It means a lot to me knowing that you guys believe in me and trust me as you do.... Friendships like these are built on trust since we dont get to meet face to face as anyone else normally would.

How did I know you would slither back here? Cant you take a hint?

Lets try and clear this up for you since you seem to be a bit slow.

Because of you Dave lost his house AND his business..... Your a lying sack of shit and no one trusts you. Since YOUR own words state that I bought the 1st arm from dave means you shouldnt even be involved.

He orders an arm, built (b4 I became partners with and soon now to be my former partner Dave Moore) and it's wrong...so he calls after im involved.....wants to know how to fix it so he can go riding that weekend.

Now that your own words are saved... You will be able to eat them later. Each and every time I called up to talk to Dave YOU gave me one bullshit excuse after another as to why he couldnt come to the phone. I didnt want to deal with you and never did! YOU got yourself involved.

The person that contacted me wanted info about the swingarm in mention. I did NOT sell the swingarm to anyone. They contacted you about having it fixed. You were getting played by them!

The second swingarm I received was a USED swingarm that had marks from use and dirt all over it that was RE-CHROMED over... Last I knew chrome wont stick to dirt. How many bullshit excuses did you give me about the second swingarm produced for me that was "LOST" at the chromers? So ANOTHER (3 now) swingarm had to be made for me and "RUSHED" to a "NEW" chrome shop? Then you tell me that its perfectly safe to run the swingarm w/ almost half the dogbone cut away. I should have so that I could sue your ass when it snapped. If I remember your exact words... "With our swingarms you need to cut some of the dogbone away for clearance."

If you want to talk about ethics... Then how much money did you scam from the company? How many customers did you piss off and lie to? How many ebay sales did the money hit your pocket instead of the companys?

I've been up front and honest about this whole transaction from the beginning. I have no need to lie about this. You on the other hand lie about everything. Must be hard to keep track of all your bullshit.

Now that you verified for me that I purchased this swingarm from DAVE before your scumbag ass got involved... I no longer need to deal with you. I'll take this up with Dave and handle it with him. You can go back to working the rest areas and gargling man yogurt.

PS: Here is a picture or two of the TWO swingarms I recieved... The first one is obviously not being used... Maybe if I get a chance this week I'll clean up #2 and get some pics of the pealing chrome... I still even have the chunk of chrome that came off in my hand w/ the dirt still on it... Let me see if I can get a pic of that later tonight for ya.

steve%20003.jpg

Let me guess that you will think I faked the date on the picture?? Do you want me to get a copy of todays New York times for the pic?

So Steve. How does my dick taste now?

http://www.roostfest.com/steve.htm

5 different pics to prove I still have the swingarm incase you dont believe me.

I'll tune in, Walters helped me out way too much to not back him up...If it wasn't for him, my week in Dumont would have sucked...(BTW, I still have your flywheel and clutch for ya) :D And thanks to Walter he sent me a set of 33mm carbs to try for my stroker...I've had them for 3 weeks now and he hasn't even mentioned when he's getting them back.... :P Goes to show the respect and trust he has for others, therefore he has my full respect and trust as well....What comes around, Goes around...you'll learn that Goony.........

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder where he has been hiding? So Steve... Would you like to try this again?

I'd sure like to know what sort of bullshit your going to say now.... or have you realized your not getting anywhere? Come on Steve... I know you have more in ya........

I'll tune in, Walters helped me out way too much to not back him up...If it wasn't for him, my week in Dumont would have sucked...(BTW, I still have your flywheel and clutch for ya)  :D And thanks to Walter he sent me a set of 33mm carbs to try for my stroker...I've had them for 3 weeks now and he hasn't even mentioned when he's getting them back.... :P  Goes to show the respect and trust he has for others, therefore he has my full respect and trust as well....What comes around, Goes around...you'll learn that Goony.........

actually chetta, i sent u the carbs and i had them for close to a month before i sent them to u. walt rush shipped them to my house before the glamis trip so i could have a backup set of carbs in case i didn't like my setup.walt is a standup guy in my book .

did bigwill ever get his flywheel????? hehehhe

Seriously, Walter is a stand up guy. He has answered tons of questions from me, not for a sale, just because he didnt mind it. He has always offered help to tons of guys on here.

Steve, i dont know you, but its sounds like your career in atvs is f*cked

Mooney;

He isnt hiding.... he posts over at planet sand all the time. He wont come back for a while but Im sure he will... Then he will just rag on us over at planetsand.... We all know he is a lying piece of shit. I almost want to post this over at planetsand and see what he has to say there :)

I wonder if he liked my picture? :cry:

akpopeye;

Bigwill is being taken care of now... and not by that dickhead.

My guess as to why he hasnt been back is because he knows he is 100% wrong.

Thank you for the compliments, everyone.

PS; akpopeye do you still have a spare set of RZ forks for sale? I may be interested.

Thanks

Oh...I saw your picture...and you are so true to your word. You openly admit that you have ripped me off for a swing arm....I send you the replacement and you still havent returned the original one as you said you would.. what kinda standup guy is that ? Tells you something that is a total lie. I hope nothing else youve bought from anyone else breaks. Gawd help us all.

Im sure that Walt has helped a lot of people, just the same as I. The difference is that my customers dont need to get on here and tell each other how much they appreciate it. They keep coming back....thats how you build a "customer" base.

As far as being banned from any local sand drag tracks Dustin is once again talking thru his butt....since there's only been 1 race here locally and my ride wasnt ready until just last week, I guess im just banned....this coming from the biggest joke at the track....someday youll grow up and your balls will drop...until then keep racing in the kiddy class with my 6 year old.

Ive posted here today since I have nothing else better to do...argue with idiots on the internet. If you feel that you fall into this category consider yourself spoken to.