Don't Underestimate The Banshee!

I hear al lot of people talking about how fast 4-strokes are (i know the yfz450 is fast) but quads like DS650's, 400EX, raptors, and KFX400 etc. can't touch a shee in an open field. Even on their best days. 

I think the problem is that you guys are just racing them on tracks or straight-aways that are just too short.  Remember your spinning the first three gears.

Just bring them to a field or an old street and ROACH them!

and then when they say "hey lets see how it does on a track" what do you do?.......................... not everybody just drags ya know. i personally like MX and i like my friends shee but its just not my thing unless you want to drag. the powerband is too lightswitch for trails and the chassis isnt up to par for any type of racing except dragging or soemthing that doesnt turn very often. thats why the banshee won the baja.

actually i have ridden allot of more than worthey to be called a mx banshee. you can make them handle damn good if you ask me and as for the powerband issue just learn to ride and learn your bike and that powerband issue isnt one if you know how to ride. i used my shee for trails and never had a problem you just gotta know ur bike just like you gotta know any other bike.

Yea i dont care how good other quads are i think the banshee is the best quad built. I was out on mine and i was hauling ass through rough and smooth shit. I have stock a-arms with White power racing shocks and it handles wicked awsome with just having good shocks. I wouldnt trade a banshee for anything else to me nothing is as fun and just the sound of fourstrokes is boring.

actually i have ridden allot of more than worthey to be called a mx banshee. you can make them handle damn good if you ask me and as for the powerband issue just learn to ride and learn your bike and that powerband issue isnt one if you know how to ride. i used my shee for trails and never had a problem you just gotta know ur bike just like you gotta know any other bike.

im not saying you cant make them into MX machines and i bet they do well. im not bashing the banshee here. i think they are fun as hell and fast as shit and wouldnt mind owning one at all. you can also flatten out the powerband if you do proper mods to the engine, which is what im trying to do right now ;)

im getting my shit ported and polished, and i have piped and airfilter, and my freinds piped rappy thinks it can beat me, lol, he does, everyonething my shees a pos, but teh compression and shit was so bad, when i get it back im onna roast him and he said hes"100%" sure he is gonna beat me, casue of my banshit