Trinity 2 Into1 Carb Setup

get rid of the single carb and 2-1 pipe. you will get more power with 2 carbs and a set of pipes.

technically yes, but from some of they dyno sheets I've seen, with comparably equipped shees, there might be a difference of 2 horsepower on the top end but the single carb has a whopping 8 horse more in the midrange and carries more horse throughout the majority of the powerband.

Overall, yes, the duals will make more, but the single will outpower through most of the powerband. Do a search and you can find the dyno sheets.

I knew that there wasn't that big of a difference.. I'd like 2 see the sheets! :wacko:

At least feeling ......I mean u can feel the difference, but, not that much! :unsure:

Edited by banshee76179

ok last thing.  i just replaced the spark plugs and i can tell it's breakin in and sometimes in high rpm's it's stuttering.  do you know what could cause this?  too rich to lean?  pleeez help.  thanks

probably too rich. what do the plugs look like? as far as what area to tune, depends on the throttle position to tell you what jetting circuits were causing the sputter.