Zx-9 For Sale

It's time to put some money into my shee so i have to let this bike go. This bike has almost everything done to it, read the list:

-Muzzy 998cc kit

-Muzzy chrome adjustable timing advance

-Full titanium Muzzy exhaust with Carbon Muzzy muffler

-K&N Filter

-Reworked Carbs with Jet kit

-Reworked head with swirl polished valves

-Muzzy adjustable lowering links

-Custom zx9 chain guard

-520 chain conversion

-Undertail with LEDs

-Billet bar end sliders

-Pro Grip tank guard

-Pro Grip grips

-Double Bubble tinted screen

-Carbon Fiber fork guards/front fender sides

-Polished and Airbrushed wheels

-Full custom paint

-Shaved rear handles

-Pegs for swingarm lift installed

I'm sure there are a couple things that i'm forgetting right now, if i remember anything else i'll post it later. I'll get some pics of the bike up asap (having problems getting them from the camera to the computer right now.) Overall the bike is in great condition (not perfect, but close)... Asking $6,900, will entertain offers or partial trade. Contact me (Brett) at swartzyb@hotmail.com or at 1-620-217-5909, i'll check this post about once a day so i'll hear from you there too.... Thank's for looking

i've got full coverage for $83 a month w/ State Farm, and i'm 17....

Just curious how you worked that deal, my buddy called yesterday and he is 21 and he was quoted like 9500 a year for a 954.

i wanna know also. ive called before and they wanted like 3500 a year. i wanna know how you only pay 83 a month.

it's through state farm, my agent is Joe Gueterriz out of Topeka, Kansas... (1-785-272-2700) basically i told them as little as they needed to know, had a clean record, etc... this is the only agent that i could find in the state (i checked over 30) who could give me rates like these, you might check them out...

it's through state farm, my agent is Joe Gueterriz out of Topeka, Kansas...  (1-785-272-2700)  basically i told them as little as they needed to know, had a clean record, etc...  this is the only agent that i could find in the state (i checked over 30) who could give me rates like these, you might check them out...

do you have other vehicles with them? also what year is your bike?? im thinkin about givin them a call if its possible to get rates like that.

no other cars, just the bike... it's a 2000 with around 7,200 miles. if you guys are interested in the bike at all feel free to call me, i'm still workin on gettin some pics on the net somehow. Tomorrow afternoon they might be on the site for the cycle shop that i work at (www.danscycle.com) hopefully i get around to listing it there tomorrow.

i just realized that i didn't put a couple things down, so here's some other info:

Weight: approx. 430 lbs

HP (@ REAR WHEEL): 155 (i have 148 hp dyno sheet and some changes have been made since)

1/4 mile time: ran 10.24 with tire spin through first and second (by previous owner)

It also comes with a rear seat cowling that is orange, factory undertail, and it has new Dunlop 208's (85% tred on rear, 95% on front)

just thought you might like to know... would entertain numbers in the upper 5's plus some shee parts or a complete quad (250r or shee) and some money... shoot me an offer.

sorry i didn't get any pics up yet, our web administrator only shows up on saturdays at work and he took last saturday off... i have taken several pics to have scanned in after they are developed, sorry for the wait... i'm working on a deal for another fourwheeler and need to move this bike.... make an offer, i'll entertain anything. the asking price has changed a little due to this situation, throw out some numbers...

did anyone have any luck with insurance at all? just curious...

• 4 weeks later...