Sand Mountain Nv

Ducman

I have a black 04 LTD with sand stars, and my wife has a black and white blaster. Our RV was parked right across from the shitter towards the drag race hill and kinda broadside to it right on the main road. You guys wern't the ones with the black truck that was making runs up the mountain just to the right of the drag hill were you? Did you see that insanity? :shootself: That truck made it way the hell up the hill for a stock truck, I swore that sucker was going to roll. I cant believe that the red jeep that was out there Saturday was making it all the way to the top of the mountain. My nuts still haven't dropped from going over the rasor at top of the mountain and I didn't even have enough guts to attempt it on the tallest steepest part of the mountain to the North. When you said you cant miss it driving up I-50 you were not kidding! I got there at 3am Saturday morning and I could see a small city of lights and quads racing up the mountain from 5 miles away! I didn't go up the mountain at night, it was steep enough to get me pretty pumped in the day, at night I think it would freak me out too much. I would be leaving brown and yellow streaks up the hill.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol: Welcome the big boy dunes none of this little roller stuff, hit the gas hang on and pucker you ass. to bad you can't make it for Memoorial day weekend that weekend it's crazy lots of super fast quads, boobs, and beer what else could you ask for? :cheers: no we did not run up the hill with the trucks those guy's just ruin the sand for us who like the nice smooth stuff. The hill is really steep on the far back side as you noticed!! next let me know and i will make sure i will meet your group out their, it will be a little to hot by mid june. Edited by sierrabanshee