What To Do What To Do Hummmm

I assume you paid the guy through paypal for them. Contact paypal about the situation that you are willing to send the a-arms back and are waiting on a reply from the guy and a tag to send them back so if he contacts paypal they already know about the situation. Better to be proactive then have to be reactive.

I'd email the guy one more time that if he doesnt reply back to you, that it is considered a done deal. he only has 30 days with paypal to file a complaint I believe right? How long has it been since the transaction?

I'd say hold onto them until the 30 days with paypal is up, if it pulled right from your bank account, let your bank know about the situation as well, if he comes looking for them after the 30 days, I'd say that you'd be in the clear with them.

Went through a similar situation with Recreation Unlimited, (Now NBS distributing) (piece of shit company), with a piston kit a while back. They never came looking for the pistons, but after I informed my bank that I've tried to make numerous contacts, they credited my account, and ended up pulling funds from them in a legal battle somewhere I'm sure.

You've tried to contact him, the ball is in his court now.

well you get what you pay for ;) and ill give 4.95 plus ill pay for shipping to have those ugly sorry ass a arms, just to put them to the chop saw and post pics of it :evil:

Ugly a-arms suck ass. Even looking at them is painfull, looks like someone took some perfectly good quicksands and ran them over. I have read many times on here that the guy at Ugly is an ass, I would avoid him and go with quicksand or acion racing.

if you are talking about action racing a-arms the ride adjustable ones its the same dude making them,,, he has the action a-arms and ugly a-arms...