Rear Shock?

vmaxup

Just checking how do you refill rear shocks with nitrogen?

Leavin Wend fot the dunes and need to borrow or buy a shock for the rear.

This sucks Im not riding the 96 but my freind is traveling 3000 miles to go to Glamis. I want him to have a good time. He lives in WI so anybody near him with one or near me?

I just noticed it dosent come up like my 98?

Ive been really doing some maintence on them to get them ready and this just thru a wrench in the plan.

No way im spending big money on a Works or Elka.

I also herd Raptor shocks fit? Dont have one of those either.

SHIT :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well, wasn't sure. I had a dead shock that had plenty of nitrogen but the internals were just screwed up so it rebounded really slow.

Most Stealerships should be able to charge that for you. One of my buddies uses just a regular air compressor on his RM250 rear shock and has never had a problem.. and he's like 250lbs. Rides fine. Air is like 71% nitrogen..hehe.

Just checking how do you refill rear shocks with nitrogen?

Leavin Wend fot the dunes and need to borrow or buy a shock for the rear.

This sucks Im not riding the 96 but my freind is traveling 3000 miles to go to Glamis. I want him to have a good time. He lives in WI so anybody near him with one or near me?

I just noticed it dosent come up like my 98?

Ive been really doing some maintence on them to get them ready and this just thru a wrench in the plan.

No way im spending big money on a Works or Elka.

I also herd Raptor shocks fit? Dont have one of those either.

SHIT :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

First off you know there is only one rear shock. What do you mean "it doesn't come up like my 98"? If your bike is rebounding slowly try to adjust the rebound adjustment on the bottom of the shock. If it's not extending (topping out) you might have a tired spring. Does it still have compression dampening? Adjust the compression to the max and see if it make a difference. Now do the same thing with the rebound. If you don't have one of the two then you will need the shock rebuilt. If your rebound and compression setting still work just adjust the preload collar on the shock for the proper sag. Then readjust the compression and rebound. They way you post about Banshee's this info should be old news to you.

So DICK we meet again do me a favor and dont post to my shit.

It looks like your just on here to make problems instead of fix them.

I never said I was an expert but give me a break. Tell a guy to drill a hole in his casses. Were trying to fix them not by more parts.

About my shock Im sorry I didnt say shocks didnt think if you read this you would see my mistake considering you cant read anyone elses posts without giving them some BS answer(drill a Hole). So now your going to actually read the post and think before you reply. Again Call NASA he can function

Just so you know and you know everything right. Well if you know everything I was down at Marvin Shaw today and he said it was out of nitro and he rebuilt my shock for 50 bucks filled it and Im ready to go.

Thanks for your reply Dick :clap:

It was out of nitro??? Dude first off you need to keep your big dumb mouth shut. I posted on that welded ball and rod question giving all the options to the guy that I know. Some people are not as skilled as you wonder boy and don't want to crack open their cases to fix something like the rod and ball. Did I not give you options on checking your shock before I stated you should rebuild it? Get a clue pole smoker... I'm here to help those that don't know quite as much about Banshees. Your here to do the same thing I guess....

Well apparently we could just go round and round untill were blue in the face.

It shows everytime I post you have some smart ass coment so just keep to yourself.

I supose were just better of dropping it not worth my time.

Its kind of like an old lady and you know how there always right and we are better off saying nothing and dropping it.

So let it go and you help where you want and I will do the same.

see ya in Glamis.OUT :shootself: