Southwick Mass

2003bansheeman350

Was anybody there thats on this board?? well i was there today and saw a couple banshees! but i def had a ruff day for my first time that for sure...my first race i got tangled up pretty damn good with some guy on a crf450 in a 250r chassis or somthin like that. it was prolly the 8th corner and we were tangled pretty bad. had to pull hi wheel off to get it out from between my tire and nerf bar...it sucked. i was in like 3rd place at the time and easily could have passed the guys in front of me.

then my second moto the first corner after the holshot some dude went sideways and i had no wher to go and i hit him pretty damn hard. i moved my quad back and took off like a fuckin bad out of hell. i was in 20th place and moved up to 3rd, i could hold third couse my throttle was stickin and wasnt runnin right at all. about that time i was pretty damn worn out anyways(couldnt pull in the cluth or shift). i managed to go back and forth between positions. lol i think i passed and got past by about 4 riders a million times(when it ran good i passed). i was told i finished in 6th :) all in all i was pretty happy witht he results. i learn some shit ill be able to use next time i go out. :D

sorry for the long post...figured you guys would be interested. B)

-kevin

how far is that from boston? id like to just go down there and spectate and see what its all about. i heard that its pretty cool from some other people on other forums. what do you have to do to race? you need number plates, registration, or anything special to race? do they people to just go there and watch?

yea you can just go watch, alot of people do. you need teather switch, nerf bars, chest protector, pants, boots, jersy, number plates and they will give you a number but yoiu can buy them there, you have to join like 2 clubs, neatv, i dont kno the other but it came out to be like 150 bucks for my first race.

this place is brutal, my whole front end felt like it was bone stock again. the track is all sand so you could imagine if you the 30th race not including practice what the track will be like :shootself:

i would highly suggest thumb throttle extendor. i made mine out of a stick and zip ties before my second race, the throttle feals lke the throttle with out a extendor at the end of the race :clap: