N. Texas Riders (bulcher On04/04/04)

Come on out if anyones interested.  Got some folks from over at Texasatvs.com that are going out there on Sunday.  One of them has a new Honda 450, could be some  :bolt: going on.

Is that meunster? :unsure:

If I could get some directions maby me and my friend could come out, I just got my pipe and air filter on my 85 and would like to see how it stacks up against the bigger quads.

Only problem would be getting a ride, I should have taken that damn drivers ed when I turned 15..

Damn damn!! I'd be there, however, I have a long time friend in town and will be in Dallas all weekend. I'll be back late Sun. night. Damnit, this always happens.

Jen, we need to hook up and ride some. Let me know next time and I WILL be there.

Scott

Trick if you give me an idea where you are at I could tell you how to get there. Take Hwy 82 to Muenster basically and when you get to the only stop light in that town turn North and follow that Hwy until you see the riding park on the right.

Scott we can hook up and go ride some time. We'll be riding next weekend too, the racing the next weekend in Pittsburg. Give me a shout.

I'm there. Sredish I would like to borrow them tires for next weekkend if possiable, or maybe work a deal for a sale.

D.

Whatup?? What are you needing?? Sherman, huh? Gotta hook up.

Actually, I'm kinda partial to my rubbers, oh I mean tires. :bolt:

Well with Easter being on Sunday we likely wont ride that day. So if dad doesnt work then were both going somewhere on Saturday. Or I may just go up to Murray and ride by my lonesome on saturday, get a little more ride time before the race the following weekend.

No that's a different Scott from Whitesboro. You are wanting to talk to Scott Sanders. He still has the tires that I know of. He's trying to sell the bike and was going to sell the tires with it, so if you want them you might give him a shout soon. Dont' know if the guy came to look at the bike or not yet.

Jen so thats not Scott form the rock place.

D

I know Scott Sanders from when he used to work at Dennards. I own Redish Construction here in Whitesboro and my company does a lot of work with them at C&L. Why is he selling his quad??

Says he wants the money to put a shop up at his house. I'm not sure why he doesnt ride anymore he was pretty good. Said mostly he cant afford to get hurt, but hell your more likely to die on the way to work in a car these days.

I kinda doubt he'll ever ride again, we've asked him to go a couple of times and he wont go anymore. Heck I dont think he's rode in over a year. I like it too much to quit riding, love the power and its a good frustration and stress reliever. Dont know if he has sold it yet or not he hasnt said.

Says he wants the money to put a shop up at his house.  I'm not sure why he doesnt ride anymore he was pretty good.  Said mostly he cant afford to get hurt, but hell your more likely to die on the way to work in a car these days. 

I kinda doubt he'll ever ride again, we've asked him to go a couple of times and he wont go anymore.  Heck I dont think he's rode in over a year.  I like it too much to quit riding, love the power and its a good frustration and stress reliever.  Dont know if he has sold it yet or not he hasnt said.

Yeah, I talked to him a few weeks ago and just mentioned something about quads, and he said he is trying to sell it. That's too bad.

When he puts up the shop, he'll want a banshee to put in it. :shootself:

Cool. Nice talking, and we still have to hook up. I need to hook up with Banshee76179 too so I can try out his ported single carb.

Later.