Starting To Get Pissed

got1banshee

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be calling him about every 30 min. till I get threw. Right now he must have his phone of because it says.

Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. Mail box belonging to Charlie is full. To leave a call back number press 5.

I have left about 10 call back numbers now and I will leave one till he calls me back.

he told me he was busy fixing all the arms that are bad... apperantly i wasnt the only one that received them wrong.. said mine are getting p coated today and should go out tomorrow or monday... ill be calling him monday to follow up..he probably over seeing each one built, i would be out there with a measuring tape if it was me...

got1:: i just talked to him, he said he was away  promoting his stuff,, i told him about u and he said hes going to be replying to emails to day.. also said all the ugly are being taken care off non-will go out the way mine did.. thats whats taking soo long.  as they find them messed up they are fixing them.. call him on the # i gave you...

LMMFAO Hes out promoting his stuff?!?!?!?!

He can't even handle the fucking buisness hes got now....

You should only have to measure the jig, not every arm.

Does this guy even use an assembly jig or is he just eyeballing

it and saying "good nuff".

he makes three different types of arms for banshees. What he meant is that he should be measuring the arms for each individual order

Well I finaly got ahold of him today, Twice actualy. The first time he gave me one story and then told me that he was going to send me the a arms overnight and I would get them tomorrow. He also said that he would send me the tracking number also. I got home today and looked at my email and there was a tracking number. I was about to close it out and go back to work but something told me to track that number so I did. That was a tracking number for something that he mailed off a week ago. So I called him up and then he gave me a totaly diffrent story that totaly contradicted what he said before. Well anyway he said that he was sorry that someone emailed me the wrong tracking number. Ok not a big deal, he gave me the number that he said was the right one. Got off the phone and tracked that number. Fedex said that it was not a tracking number so I am pissed again. So I call him back again and he said that he was sorry that he gave me the wrong number AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I told him that if he is that unorganized then I dont want to do buisness with him. What if I do get the arms how the hell am I to know that he will even back the warrenty. And if it is this much of a pain in the ass to get my arms, how much more of a pain in the ass will it be when I f*ck them up and need them replaced? I said that I want my money back and that I was getting ready to contact my atterny for another matter and that I can discuss it with him. He (ugly a arms) said not to worry that he is sending my money back.

Well I now have my money back and called Gary with Quicksand a arms and orderd a set from him and he was a SUPER NICE GUY. Should have them the first of next week. :clap:

these type of things ruin everything for the new up and coming shops tat are about to rise!

this really sucks the way it turned out

Its not a new up and coming shop. He told me today that he has been doind it for about 4 years and it use to be called Action a arms

Yeah, Action got a bad rep, so he changed it to Ugly...now he needs

to change the name again already!

Kind of like the old Ryan string trimmers. They changed their

name a few times (I think they were IDC last time I heard) but

kept pushing the same crappy product.

Your lucky he messed up those shock mounts or you would be running ugly.

Now you'll be running the best. Nice recovery!

Here you go lowrider Quicksand

I guess this just goes to show why people pay more for A-arms that come from companies like Lonestar, Roll Design, Alba, Quicksand, and the other well known brands.