Cannondales That Kill Banshees.

lol... Yo guys .. why all that discussions about comparing Cannondale and banshee ?:))... r u really still compare between those quads

ANY NEW STORIES ?!!

i have both quads .. stock and modified ...

but i guess Tailgunner is SPANKED by Dales last times i guess :lol:

i think the new king of dunes is the yfz .... the problem is that u guys is that u compare modifed the 2 stroke shee against stock 4 stroke yfz and stock cannondale ...lol ...that's sooo pethatic guys :))

tooo many yfz riders smoked modified shee ( not piped,cool head shee's ) but more such as big bore and some stroker shee's .... JOIN YFZ FORUMS TO CHECK THE VIDS!!!!!!

for me Cannondale and the yfz is the fastest quads as a stock and piped quads .

the banshee is the fastest in the world when its HIGHLY MODIFIED !!!...what do u think of a quad producted since 1986 ... that's natural i guess ... it should be the fastest when its get those mods.

* looking to buy 05 yfz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... Yo guys .. why all that discussions about comparing Cannondale and banshee ?:))... r u really still compare between those quads

ANY NEW STORIES ?!!

i think the new king of dunes is the yfz .... the problem is that u guys is that u compare modifed the 2 stroke shee against stock 4 stroke yfz and stock cannondale ...lol ...that's sooo pethatic guys :))

tooo many yfz riders smoked modified shee ( not piped,cool head shee's ) but more such as big bore and some stroker shee's .... JOIN YFZ FORUMS TO CHECK THE VIDS!!!!!!

the banshee is the fastest in the world when its HIGHLY MODIFIED !!!...what do u think of a quad producted since 1986 ... that's natural i guess ... it should be the fastest when its get those mods.

* looking to buy 05 yfz

THANK YOU! I think everyone gets mad when they realize they dont have the fastest production quad out there... I dont know if any of you have ever read articles in magazines about shootouts, but what machine always comes close to last...The banshee! I will still always keep mine, but I atleast realize it isnt the fastest thing out there.

why the f*ck would you post something about a connondale beatin a banshee on a banshee website. are you fuckin stupid??? Why would you post when you know its gonna start shit. Why dont you go do that on a different forum. Obviously, if you gonna talk shit on a banshee, why are you wasting your time on a banshee forum. Your an idiot. www.bluetraxx.com is where you belong. They got some cute little kids over there for you so you can argue with them.

why the f*ck would you post something about a connondale beatin a banshee on a banshee website. are you fuckin stupid??? Why would you post when you know its gonna start shit. Why dont you go do that on a different forum. Obviously, if you gonna talk shit on a banshee, why are you wasting your time on a banshee forum. Your an idiot. www.bluetraxx.com is where you belong. They got some cute little kids over there for you so you can argue with them.

thank u

thats all the dumb basterds wanna do is argue over sumthin stupid

cannondales r gay

yfz450s r cool id love to have 1 and my shee

banshees r great thats y we r all here

The only way to make an even comparison is to spend the same dollar ammount on both quads and see which one is FASTER. Spend 12k on a shee, and you will pass a 12k cannondale very quickly. As for MX or scrambles, that requires riding skills that are hard to quantify. Take 'em to Glamis or a flat drag, and dollar for dollar, the Banshee wins.

ANY NEW STORIES ?!!

* looking to buy 05 yfz

THANK YOU! I think everyone gets mad when they realize they dont have the fastest production quad out there... I dont know if any of you have ever read articles in magazines about shootouts, but what machine always comes close to last...The banshee! I will still always keep mine, but I atleast realize it isnt the fastest thing out there.

Your telling me to go to Bluetraxx? I am actually a member there, and im starting to like it better, see over there you dont have newbies that talk shit and try to start fights over the internet, the HQ has really gone to shit with all the cocky newbies....

C-YA! :flush:

a lower end cannondale was like 7 - 8 grand i think. i also think that if you went and bought a brand new shee and a brand new cannondale the cannondale would win all around. but, like stated few mods on the shee and bye cannondale.

i don't understand how most people say that a stock yfz 450 will beat a shee and that's fine and dandy but when someone else says a cannondale or whatever else will beat a shee it like some fucking big deal.

my .02 and no i don't want change

Screw the whole 4 stroke crap.The oh so mighty yfz 450.isn't

this is the same motor thats in motorcosser.I 'd bet take out that 4 stroker motocrosser,and a tuned 81 yz 465.I betthat ol 465 would kick that 4 strokes ass.

I just brought this thread up because of some guy with a mouth,on a gun site i was on.That cannondale was the almighty.Which is crap i thought we would have some fun with it. :lol:

The big 4 are gonna get rid of 2 strokes,so here come all these kids that think 4 strokesareall that..What a joke.sorry if your young and smart enough to no better.

ANY NEW STORIES ?!!

* looking to buy 05 yfz

Your telling me to go to Bluetraxx? I am actually a member there, and im starting to like it better, see over there you dont have newbies that talk shit and try to start fights over the internet, the HQ has really gone to shit with all the cocky newbies....

first of all, im not a newbie here, i have been around this forum with a couple different names before, and have lost passwords. i been around this site for a couple years. Dont call me a newbie when you dont know. People do change there name. But i aint even gonna waste my time no more. Goodluck at bluetraxx.

lol.. i guess we discuss and waste out time with kids such as l0wrider , 99screaminshee , banshee76179 .. :lol:

first....hey kids if u wanna blame some one .. u should blame that TailGunner who its seems SPANKED of most 4 strokes quad and CREATED THIS TOPIC. :dance:

second ... if u wanna discuss show some respect and watch out while ur writing. dont be like middel school kids

third ... its not my f*cken problem if u all (l0wrider , 99screaminshee , banshee76179 and TailGunner ) spanked by yfz's or cannondale's ... if ur upset email yamaha an told them why ur shee is f*ckin slow :lol:

fourth... i have Dale and shee and looking for a yfz ... SO IM NOT BASHING AT THE BANSHEE .... re-read my post again and be like that :whoa:

again its up to u to belive that yfz and c-dale spank a shee. so dont mess with me again ... or u have 2 other choises..

KISS MY ASS OR :flush: ..... :lol:

* for mederators plz check my previous again

ANY NEW STORIES ?!!

* looking to buy 05 yfz

I thought the YFZ was a mx bike not a duner..I may be wrong.. :unsure:

Put a pipe on a yfz a dale and a shee and drag that shee will win.

Also, just having a "big bore" shee isn't gonna make hardly any power if the engin isn't built and ported right...

I would love to see ANY other quad mod for mod beat a passion racing 370 +4 stroker with 34 pwk's and shearers, cpi"s, or rocket inframe pipes...

Just to let every 1 know im not trying to bash other quads, im just saying that mod for mod there realy isn't another quad that will beat a shee AS LONG AS the rider on the shee is good, I would love to own a yfz, I realy like them so im not saying anything against them, they are fast but I still think a shee could take it..